Fitness professionals seeking facilities for training clients should email us at email@example.com.
DUTY/SHIFT OPERATION MANAGER
Richmond Olympus Gym and Squash Club are looking for a Part-Time Duty Manager to be a part of our team. Hours are flexible covering weekdays (opening hours 06.30-22.00) and weekends (08.00-18.00).
As a Duty Manageryou will have responsibility for operational management of the gym facilities (Member liaison, fitness advice, enquiries, some credit control etc.) and contribute towards sales lead generation (conversion of Membership enquiries, some cold calling, sales plans etc.) You should be able to identify local opportunities and maintain strong relationships with Members and businesses whilst helping to identify new sales opportunities and convert these into Members. You should be an individual who is results driven and has a passion to succeed.
The ideal candidate may have a social personality and enjoy meeting and greeting people. Have experience in Club management and operations as well as Member sales. May suit a Fitness Professional with a background in small to medium sized health clubs seeking additional income or security of a regular role.
Skills and Experience:
- Assumes overall operational responsibility and accountability of own gym
- Strong operational, technical, financial and commercial awareness
- Manages and oversees club activity linked to sales, marketing, and promotional activity
- Ability to analyse sales figures and report weekly/monthly
- Sound understanding of profit and loss
- Ensure club standards are maintained through daily walk arounds, maintenance checks and reports
- Have a clear understanding of the health and safety policies in line with the systems
- Lead, motivate and engage the team in a fun and exciting way whilst promoting the gym culture
- Competent in using Microsoft Office and other IT application
- Health and or fitness industry background
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Approachable, personable, diligent and able to adapt to different situations.
- A team player with a keen eye for detail.
- Sales experience
- Fitness qualifications, PT L3 and First Aid useful
Free gym membership
Flexible hour’s options
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org any additional accompanying information.