Dear Valued Member,
We just want to check in and hope you are having a fantastic summer. Fingers crossed the sun keeps shining for you to enjoy in-between your sessions with us at the gym. While we continue to notice the results of your hard work from the gym floor, we would like to share with you what we have been working on to continue to improve your experience with us here at Richmond Olympus.
Here is a snippet of areas that we have improved:
1. Studio Refurbishment- with brand new lighting, fitted bar and punch bag, mix up your sessions from the gym or attend one of our fantastic group classes.
2. Since transitioning into Richmond Olympus we have given the gym a facelift with new paint work throughout and new lighting.
3. We have ongoing plans to extend and update our current range of gym equipment and have currently added two new olympic barbells and two new benches. Look out for more introductions in the months to come.
4. Our loyal squash players may have noticed new energising white lights in our 4&5 squash courts. However lights fitting in the court 2&3 are very old and supports only the fluorescent bulbs but we are looking on this issue and we will to try to update them to the white light LED.
As one of the top clubs in the area why not join us on a Thursday night and try out our very welcoming squash league. Pop in or call us for more info.
5. After a tough but rewarding session why not sit back and relax in our newly renovated saunas. What better way to relax before walking through the door back into normal life.
6. We also recently have a new personal trainer that has joined us here at Richmond Olympus. Dan is founder of BodyByDan Personal Training and specialises in high intensity training, boxing and is very enthusiastic to help you to achieve you goal. Pop by or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free introductory session.
We are always looking to improve and welcome feedback of things you would like to see from new gym equipment, layout or maybe new classes. Pop us an email or come and chat to us for any advice or ideas that you have.
Very Best Regards,
Richmond Olympus Team